Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Hello Again

Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I've actually posted for you. I have had a lot going on in my life and I know that isn't any excuse, but it's all I really have for you. I am in the process of reading three books right now and I hope to have reviews up soon because I am almost done with one of them.

*Spoiler* So far, they're all really good, but in the mean time I've got some posts I think you will all like. I do have some news for you all though. I am in the process of becoming a book reviewer. In other words, people send my books and I review them for you guys, right here on my blog. So, pretty much what I'm doing now only on a schedule; however, I actually need 30 followers to be able to get it.

I hope you guys can tell your friends about our little place here and I can get some more. Again, I'm sorry I was gone for what seemed a long time, but I'm back now and I am ready to do this. I hope you guys are doing well and reading a lot. I would love to know what you're reading in the comm nets! Have a great day and as always, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment