Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

My Life With The Walter Boys by Ali Novak Review

Started: June 9th | Ended: June 12th
   "I never felt bad for Romeo and Juliet." 
   -Jackie Howard-

    All right, let's just dive on in, shall we? So, My Life With the Walter Boys is a Young Adult Contemporary novel written by Ali Novak or Fallswimmer. It follows a main character named Jackie Howard who's family tragically dies in a freak car accident and she is forced to move from her hometown of New York City across the country to live with her new guardians; the Walters. The Walters are a normal family besides the fact that they have 12 children. All who are boys, except one, who might as well be. 

    I, personally, enjoyed this novel as a whole. It didn't really talk about anything serious, it's more of a light hearted, and easy read. The book is more or less about a girl from the city having to live in a house full of boys, many are in their teenage years. This story had me laughing quite a bit. 

    One thing that had me picking up the novel in the first place is that it was originally a Wattpad novel. This honestly, made the book, to me, very interesting. I am a huge Wattpad lover, mainly because I get to read a lot of books and many are very well written. This novel surprised me a lot actually. I figured it was going to be good as a novel in whole, but I never imagined loving it as much as I did. 

    I have already recommended it to some of my close friends. I don't know if they will enjoy the story line as much as I did, but I would still love to hear their opinions on it. Also, I would love hear your guys thoughts on this book as well. Don't be afraid to leave me a comment below. I hope you guys like the review, I loved reading this book. If there is a book you'd like me to review next or even just read, please, leave me a comment because I would love to hear from you.

   As always, I will see you all real soon. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment