Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

The Epic Reads Book Tag

Hello everyone. It's that time again. Friday book tag. I really enjoy book tags and I am glad I get to share these with you. This book tag was found on mylittlebookblog from wordpress. I am almost done with my current read of Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, so I hope to have that review up and running soon for all of you, but without any farther interruptions, let's get started.

Questions 1
If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to lunch, who would you invite and what would you serve them?

-I would invite author Jennifer Lynn Barns and her character Agent Briggs from the Naturals series. It would be a little weird considering he's in the FBI and deals with teenagers often, but I think it would very interesting to pick both of their brains. I would probably serve cheeseburgers and fries. That sounds so good. Homemade of course.

Question 2
What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?

-A small prequel to False Memory by Dan Krokos, which is amazing by the way. 

Question 3
Which two characters (not from the same book) would make a good couple?

-This is such a hard question... Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight and Cath from Fangirl

Question 4
If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?

-It would most defiantly be Dean Knootz and I would say, "I understand your fear of the dark and I'm afraid of it too."

Question 5
What book made you a reader and why?

-I didn't actually get into read until my freshman year in highschool, so I'm a little behind compared to most book enthusiasts. However, the book that really got me into the love of reading was Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. This book was recommend to me by one of my closest friends and every since then I've always had a book in my hands.

Question 6
Your bookshelf just caught fire. Show the book you'd save.

-If I could only save one of my books... That's a hard question, but I would probably save Percy Jackson and the Olympians; The Lightning Thief.

Question 7
Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?

-The Matched world. When you think about it. The world of Matched isn't that bad. At least your not put in games of death or in a maze of death or being divergent and sentenced to, you know, death.

Question 8
What is your most epic read of all time?


Well, that's all the questions. I'm not going to tag anyone this week, but I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. I hope to have another post up for you soon. Happy readings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment