Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wake by Lisa McMann Review

Started: June 14th | Ended: June 15th 
  "Not all dreams are sweet."
  -Janie-

    
    Wake by Lisa McMann is a Young Adult novel that is only about 210 pages long and where do I even begin. At first I was honestly a little hesitant to even read this story. You guys don't know, but I am an incredibly picky reader and when my friend recommended it to me, I thought I might try it. The story follows the main character Janie; a seventeen year old girl who is pulled into other peoples dreams. The story is mainly about her dealing with this problem as well as deal with another problem named Cabel. 

    The story more or less follows the ups and downs of these two characters, who you end up adoring throughout the short novel. This book series is in fact a trilogy and even though I despise trilogies, I absolutely can not wait to get the next book and dive on in. The only thing I didn't really care for in the novel was the slow beginning. I loved the characters and the plot line.

    I feel a little lost now that I've finished. That one time I'm happy it's a trilogy, but let's just hope the next to books are as great as the first one. If you guys have time, I really do recommend thing book. I know I didn't talk as much about it, but I don't want to give to much away, only because it's so good.

    For those of you who have read this book, I would love to hear what you thought of it in the comments below. I really hope this review help you in some way, shape, or form. I am still working on getting better at writing these with giving you a lot of information, but not a lot of spoilers. Also, if there is a book you'd like me to review or even just read, don't be afraid to leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you all.

I will see you all real soon. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment