Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

The Musical Book Tag

Happy Friday everybody. I hope you're week is going spectacular so far. It is Book Tag Friday and I found one that I think is pretty awesome. This book tag is called The Musical Theater Book Tag and it was created by somethinglikelydia of BookTube. I hope you guys like this, I liked creating it and I would love to hear your opinions on these questions in the comments below, let's get started.

WICKED: FAVORITE FICTIONAL FRIENDSHIP
Harry Potter Series
by J.K. Rowling
Ron and Harry have the best friendship and it's just great to read about. Makes you all happy inside. I also love their friendship with Hermione, but I was going to stick to a duo in this.

SWEENEY TODD: FAVORITE VILLAIN
Sherlock Holmes
by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Can we just take a minute to appreciate Moriarty. This man, is absolutely incredible. Even though he is the villian, you kind of hate to love him. He is so incredibly smart and he's such a great match for Sherlock over all. I love him. He's the best villian I've read about.... so far. 

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA: FAVORITE LOVE TRIANGLE
The Naturals
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Naturals is probably one of my favorite book series ever, but there is this love triangle between three of the main characters and it's amazing. I'm not a huge fan of love triangles, but it's just put together so well. *sigh* It's great.

THE LION KING: FAVORITE SIDEKICK
My Life With The Walter Boys 
by Ali Novak
Nathan Walter is just the best sidekick that you could ever ask for. I don't know if you would actually consider him a sidekick, but I do. He was amazing, I absolutely adored this character and the friendship that the main character builds with him. It was just so cute.

GREASE: LEAST FAVORITE ENDING
This Is What Happy Looks Like
by Jennifer E. Smith
This books ending just made me want to cry, but not from sadness. I was just so frustrated. Nothing really got solved and their where so many questions not answered. I just wanted to chuck the book across the room afterwards. I just... It was just not what I wanted. Their where a lot of holes just left.

MATILDA: THE MUSICAL: FAVORITE ADAPTATION OF A BOOK
The Maze Runner
by James Dashner
This book... I tried to read this book at least three times and I just could not get into it, but the movie. I loved the movies. The first and the second. I thought they were really good and interesting. It made me like the characters that in the novel I didn't really care for. They were great movies.

LES MISERABLES: FAVORITE DEATH IN A BOOK
The Hunger Games
by Suzanne Collins
This was a really hard decision for me because a lot of the books I read don't really have death in them or a death that I loved. So, I'm choosing Cato from The Hunger Games, mainly because I just didn't like him in the first place. When he was killed off I was quite happy actually. It's sounds kind of bad, but oh well. 


    I hope I do this again. Maybe like an every Friday kind of thing, or every other Friday, it was really fun. It had a good time trying to choose some of these because I didn't really think of it before. I'd love to know you're opinions down in the comments below. Also, I am tagging, jessereads from BookTube as well as taylorisreading who has her own blog and twitter! Happy reading you guys. See you all real soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me!! I love your choices for all of these๐Ÿ˜Š they're all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I had so much choosing these and I can't wait and see what you choose ๐Ÿ˜„

      Delete